The aim of PSAI KISS Sidewinder mCCR Sport Rebreather Diver course is to prepare to do proper and safe no- decompresion dives with air as diluent using mechanical sidemount rebreather produced by KISS REBREATHERS to max. depth 30m.
Divers certified as Advanced Nitrox, Decompression Procedures etc can skip this level and take part in a course AIR DILUENT DIVER (decompression dives to max. depth 45m)
· age – minimum 18 years pld
· Sidemount Diver Certificate
· Nitrox Diver Certificate
· Minimum 50 logged dives
6 days including:
· about 6 hours of lecture
· about 5 hours of „configuration building"
· Minimum 2 hours of confined water session
· Minimum 6 dives in open air to max. depth 30m
1050 EUR+ 35 EUR certificate
Individual course 1250 EUR +35 certificate
Price does not include:
· Renting the unit for the course 100 EUR
· Gas and required student's diving equipment
· gas, absorbent and the instructor's stay costs (accomodation, flight etc) in option when a course is conducted in other place than Bydgoszcz (Poland).