Course PSAI Fundamentals Mixed Gas Closed Circuit Rebreather Diver jest intended for these divers who want to dive with the use of close circuit and trimix as diluentem to max. depth 60m.
· Minimum 18 years old
· Advanced Rebreather Diver certificate
· Rescue Diver certificate with with emphasis on CCR rescue techniques
· Minimum 250 logged dives at least at this: 60 CCR dives, 40 (OC lub CCR) should be deeper than 30 meters.
This course can be conducted in combination with PSAI Open Circuit Mixed Gas (Trimix OC), in accordance with the recognition of a suitably qualified Instructor, the certificate of completion can be issued only when a diver meets requirements specified in Standards for both courses.
4-5 days including:
· 8-12 hours of theoretical session and practical demonstration (oxygen analysis, helium analysis, labeling equipment and equipment configuration)
· 6 dives
700* EUR + 35 EUR certificate
* price does not include gas, absorbent and the instructor's stay costs (accomodation, flight etc)
renting the unit for the course 100 EUR